I can guarantee that you are in a 100% secure area, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as stated below:
DATA IDENTIFYING THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
As stated in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, I hereby inform you of the details of those responsible:
- Company name: CORK VEGUETA S.L.
- CIF: B-35357920
- Registered address: C/ Olof Palme, nº 22 – 1º planta. C.P. 35007. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria – Las Palmas. España
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Holiday rental
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Volume 2198, Book 0, Folio 54, Page number GC-9952, Inscription 13ª.
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are as follows:
- Holiday rentals and regular residential, boutique Deluxe Lofts & Penthouses in Gran Canaria
- Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the services offered.
- Provision of content on the blog
- Manage your network of affiliates and merchants and manage their payments.
WEBSITE USE AND INFORMATION CAPTURE
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.suitesgarden.com/ hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by SuitesGarden The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
(a) engaging in unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith or public policy;
(b) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://www.suitesgarden.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) attempt to access and, if necessary, use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages. SuitesGarden reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, SuitesGarden will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, as provided in the applicable regulations.
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the e-mail, subject and name field.
– Subscription form, filling in the necessary fields for the USER to acquire the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password.
– Tracking Cookies, subject to the following rules
– Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been sent to you, your operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may at any time unsubscribe from the services provided by adalop Online SL or data provided by the USER in compliance with current legislation on Data Protection. Likewise, both when subscribing to this website and when making any comments on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, you understand and agree that:
From the moment you subscribe or access a paid service, SuitesGarden has access to
a: Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the name of “USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making any purchase, will be subscribed to the file of “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” having access to data of name, surnames, email, ID and full address.
In any case SuitesGarden reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://www.suitesgarden.com/ as this legal notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable, and we reserve the right to take any civil and criminal actions that may assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all of this under the warning of committing a crime against the intellectual property of art. 270 and following of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
SuitesGarden is not responsible, in any case, for any damages of any kind that may be caused, but not limited to: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
SuitesGarden reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
Persons or entities who intend to create or create a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the SuitesGarden website must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of SuitesGarden.
– No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames to the SuitesGarden website will be established without your prior express permission.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be made about the SuitesGarden website, its services or content. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, shop name, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to SuitesGarden, unless expressly authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between SuitesGarden and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by SuitesGarden of the services and content offered on this website or portal.
– SuitesGarden will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
SuitesGarden assumes no responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by SuitesGarden and that are accessible through SuitesGarden.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
SuitesGarden reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
SuitesGarden will pursue any breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
SuitesGarden may modify at any time the conditions herein determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.